- A valid credit card guarantee is required. Your card will be charged for one night room amount plus applicable fees and taxes for each room you reserve at the time of booking.
- Your room will be held until 8:00 AM the morning following your scheduled arrival date. If you do not arrive and do not cancel your reservation by the cancellation deadline, your credit card will be charged in accordance with our cancellation policy.
- Your credit card must be valid through the dates of your reservation.
- If the card passes verification, you will receive a confirmation letter with a confirmation number.
- Your credit card will be charged for one night room charge plus applicable fees and taxes for each room you reserve at the time of booking.
- Persons making a reservation without a credit card require a deposit within 7 days after your reservation has been made for the full amount of the entire stay. Deposits may be made by money order, cashier's check, or cash if in person.
- Reservations for 4 or more rooms - or 7 or more nights in a room -will be charged for one night room amount plus applicable fees and taxes for each room you reserve at the time of booking and also require a non-refundable deposit within 7 days after your reservation has been made for 50% of the full amount of the entire stay. Deposits may be made by money order, cashier's check, or cash if in person.
- Once payment has been received, you will receive a confirmation letter with a confirmation number.
- A 48 hour notice prior to check-in time is required to avoid a charge of the total stay.
- If an Advance Deposit was made - a 48 hour notice prior to check-in time is required to avoid forfeiture of all deposits; also your credit card will be charged an additional amount equal to the total remaining balance of the reservation.
- No charges will be made if the room is re-rented or if we have not turned away another guest.
- Cancellations or changes made after check-in are subject to a 100% charge.
- Any credit due to a guest meeting the Cancellation Policy requirements will be issued to the same credit card which was charged at the time of booking.
- Full Payment is due upon arrival by cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or travelers checks.
- No personal checks will be accepted.
- NO REFUND for unused nights, including those resulting from delayed check-in or early departures. You are responsible in full for the number of nights you reserve.
- All rooms must be registered by a responsible adult at least 21 years of age - photo ID is required.
- Occupancy in each room must include at least 1 guest age 18 or above.
- A credit card is required at Check In.
- Persons reserving the Cottage are required to make a CASH $100.00 Cleaning/Damage deposit.
- We offer no discounts.
- All Room Rates are based on 2 to 5 adults; the Cottage Rate is based on 6 adults.
- Any additional persons age 16 or older will be charged $5.00 each.
- Children under age 16 stay FREE in a room with 1 paying adult and utilizing existing bedding.
- There is a $10.00 charge for cribs or roll-a-way beds.
- We require a $5.00 cash deposit for additional room keys. The key deposit will be refunded upon return of all room keys.
- 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM – no exceptions.
- Voices, TVs and other devices must be kept at a level respectful of others.
- Children must be supervised.
- Doors should be opened and closed quietly.
- Guests outdoors should move either to the picnic area or to the firepit in the backyard and approach buildings quietly.
- All guests must show consideration to others who may be sleeping with their windows open.
- Heavy drinking and/or rowdy behavior may result in eviction without any refund.
- Guests are encouraged to contact the office at anytime day or night to report a disturbance.
Quiet Time: 10:00 PM until 8:00 AM
- The Lobby and ALL ROOMS are SMOKE FREE.
- SMOKE FREE ZONE within 30 feet of all guest buildings - March through November.
- NO SPITTING OF SMOKELESS TOBACCO PRODUCTS on any motel grounds.
- $150 fine for any breach of this policy.bluffs
- If there is a 2nd Offense the guest will be asked to leave the premises without refund.
- We will provide designated outdoor shelters for our guests who smoke.
- Don’t be a litter bug - please place your butts in the containers provided.
- Hours: 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM
- Children under age 12 must always be supervised by an adult guest.
- NO Glass, Grills, or Shatterable Plastic allowed in playground areas.
- Please do not move outdoor equipment (grills/table/lamps) without prior permission.
- Personal grills cannot be placed on tables and are allowed in the picnic areas only.
- Guests are welcome to build a campfire in the firepit in the backyard at any time.
- We will supply wood for an average size campfire from 5PM until 9PM.
- Newspaper and lighters are available in the office.
- All Guests are invited to enjoy any campfire built in the backyard firepit.
- We will build a campfire for any guest making a request before 7PM.
- Campfires are at your own risk - no attendant on duty.